CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The end of the depressing story (lol)

As Carrie ran through the front door, she knew exactly what she had to do. She called up Samantha Burkington, the "popular" group leader. The phone rang three times, then Sam (but you can only call her that if you are her friend) picked up. "Uh hi, is this Samantha?" Carrie asked. "Yeah, call to ask advice from me?" Sam (Carrie WISHED she was friends with her) said. It was like she knew everything. "Um...actually...no..." Carrie replied into the reciever. "Then what do you want?" Sam asked snobbishly. Samantha Burkington was gorgeous, long lucious brown hair that bounced at her shoulders, the perfect amount of freckles on each side of her face, the most beautiful crystal clear green eyes. She was medium height and sporty. Smart, definately. She was at the top of their class. Rich, most certainly. Her house was triple the size of Carrie's house (and Carrie's house was pretty big) and double the size of Lacey's house. Her father was the governor, had been a senator, and had a huge invention that was selling like hotcakes. Her mother owned a bank, and not just a bank, the bank everyone went to. Her family was just wealthy, period. But one thing Sam wasn't, snobby. Carrie had no clue why she acted that way, because she was the nicest person ever. Carrie had once in third grade been best friends with her, and Sam had been the bestest friend ever. "I like someone, and I want you to ask them out for me, will you?" Carrie asked nervously. Sam laughed a snooty laugh. "Whoever it is would probably say no and ask me out!" Sam explained. "Well, no they would most likely say yes to me, and not ask you out!" Carrie said confidently. "Yeah, well who is it, and ah who is this?" Sam asked. "This is Carrie, and I want you to ask your ex, Kyle Morgan!" Sam gasped. Kyle had broken up with her, Sam was sure to say yes, to prove she had moved on. "What?! I cannot believe--" Carrie cut her off. "Sam I know you! I know you are not a snob! I know that you are upset Kyle broke up with you, but he has moved on, and I know you have too! Please Sam, I really like him!" Carrie pleaded. "You don't know anything about me!" Sam gaped. "Why would I hook you up with a guy I like!?" Sam yelled. "Sam!" Carrie cried. But the line was dead.


The next day, Sam came running over to Carrie as soon as she walked through the doors. "Car! I need to talk to you!" Sam called. "What Samantha?" Carrie asked, annoyed. "I'm sorry for what I said, but he said yes!" Sam said excitedly. Carrie jumped up and down. "Oh my gosh!" Carrie said. "I know, I thought he didn't like me anymore, but I guess I was wrong!" Sam said. "What? YOU?!" Carrie said, puzzled. "Yeah, who'd you think I meant, you?" Sam said, laughing. "No, course not." Carrie lied and walked away. Then she saw her group. Laina called her over. "Hey, what's wrong?" asked Tally. "Well I like a guy and he doesn't like me back, that's all, no biggie," Carrie explained. "WHO?" they all asked at once. "Kyle Morgan!" Carrie said. They all gasped. "Eww, he is so ugly," Marris said. "And a jerk!" Laina tuned in. "Yuck, who would ever want to date him?" Tally asked. "I know, he is SO lame!" Katlin said. Carrie rocked on her feet. "Hey dork, what ugly shoes you have!" Laina chanted. "What big ears you have!" Tally said. "What bushy eyebrows you have!" Katlin mocked. "What bug eyes you have!" Marris called. "Stop! What are you saying? I thought you guys were my friends!" Carrie said. "You actually think we'd let you, the dorkiest of all dorks, join our group?!" Tally asked. "We invited you in so we could make fun of you!" Laina explained. "And you fell for it!" Katlin laughed. They all joined in a laugh, all except Carrie. They sounded like a pack of hyenas. Carrie ran away as fast as possible.
When Carrie saw Lacey, her heart raced. Maybe she'd forgive her. "Lace!" Carrie called. "Carrie? What now?" Lacey asked. "I really want to stop fighting, it's draining out all of my energy. Plus, without you I have no friends. My other so called friends just hung out with me so they could make fun of me, and I fell for it!" Carrie said sadly. "Well, you are really gulible!" Lacey said. They both laughed. "Yeah, so what do you say, no more fighting?" "Yeah, fighting and being angry really takes a lot out of you, I haven't slept in days!" Lacey explained. Carrie agreed. "Let's go, BFF!" Lacey called to Carrie. I guess all stories have happy endings.

0 comments: