CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

More story

"Oh Lacey!" Carrie said excitedly. "They are SO cool!" Lacey looked down, "So...did you...ah...ask them if...I could um...hang with you guys?" She asked she asked sheepishly. "Oh, I think they only INVITE people into it, you probably wouldn't fit their standards," Carrie explained. "Standards?" "You know, niceness, charm, prettiness, those kinds of things!" Carrie said. "But...I am pretty, and nice, and charming I guess...they have just never met me so maybe they will like me when they do meet me!" Lacey said hopefully. "Well, you are never going to meet them because that would embarrass me SO much! They might kick me out if they knew you were my friend!" Carrie yelled. Lacey sat, legs crossed, on her King Sized bed, her orange hair hanging over her shoulder in a side ponytail. Her green eyes were close to tears. "Did you just come to my house to insult me?!" Lacey asked. "No, of course not! You're my best friend! Or were..." Carrie trailed off. "What do you mean WERE!?!?" Lacey screamed. "I mean you are not being very supportive of my NEW friends! They would always support me!" "You JUST met them!" "Oh Lace, I'm the kind of person who can tell anything about anyone. I know that they would be very supportive if the situation was reversed! Unlike some people!" Carrie said. Lacey's eyes filled with tears. The girl would have fought for hours, but Lacey's mom called them down for a snack. "What do you want Car?" Mrs. Aldrich asked. "Oh, thanks but I lost my appetite, I think I'll just go home now!" Carrie said, and left without another word. Lacey began to cry histerically. "Honey what's wrong?" Mrs. Aldrich asked her weeping daughter. "Oh mom!" Lacey began. "Carrie has changed!"

0 comments: