CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More of The Story

As Carrie walked home, her eyes almost in tears, she met up with a long lost friend, or, friend she thought."Car? Is that you?!" Molly called from behind Carrie's back. Carrie looked over her shoulder, and stared into the familiar hazel eyes. "M-m-m-olly?" Carrie called back, stuttering. "Oh my gosh! Since I switched schools, I didn't think I'd EVER see you again!" Molly said, coming closer, and raising her eyebrows. "Hmm...so ah what brings you here..." Carrie asked. "I actually came to let you know about a tragedy in your family, since we were SO close back when, your mom said I oughta tell you!" Molly said with a grin. "Well, my mom would have told me I think..."Carrie replied. "Ha! Think again! The tragedy was you!" Molly said evilly. Carrie gasped, "What are you talking about!?" she asked. "Come on and you'll see!" Molly said. "No, Molly, you have always been this way! I am not going anywhere alone with you! EVER!!" Carrie said. Molly had always been manipulative, and black-mailing. Once, Carrie had been caught picking her nose, and Molly was the one to black mail her into doing many very embarrassing things. Seeing her again made Carrie's mouth go dry. "What does she know about me NOW?" Carrie wondered. "So Car, I hear you REALLY like Micheal Wendell?" Molly said. "Uh...no...where did you hear that?" Carrie asked. "I didn't! I made it up stupid! But no one ELSE knows that!" Molly said. "Molly stop! You know, ever since you left, things have been peaceful at school! Now that you're back, I have new friends and I don't need you ruining that!" Carrie explained. "Yeah, well Lacey is up in her room crying her eyes out you know, and I bet if I showed up at her house, and talked to her about YOU, then she would probably cry even more!"

0 comments: